Image Map

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ortho Countdown

I'm so excited that I just had to share the news with all of you.  In a short four weeks I'm heading to the orthodontists office to have my braces removed! I can't believe that it's been almost two years since I made the decision to go through with the dentists suggestion and get braces.

I have to say, it hasn't been that bad of an experience! After the initial acclimatization period, it hasn't been that bad. In fact after I learned how to speak normally, I haven't had any problems or too many complaints. Though with that said, I have big plans for once my tooth prisons come off!  What plans you might ask?  Here are a few ideas...

- Buy a pack of gum - chew to my hearts content.  I've been very good the past two years and haven't had a single stick of gum. I need me some bubblegum!
- Make more taffy, in every flavor possible. Oh it's going to be so good!


- Get a big bag of popcorn from Zaro's in Penn station. Eat it like one of those obnoxious people on the train who eat popcorn when you're starving.


- Bite into an apple, a big crunchy one. It's just not the same when you have to cut an apple up to eat it.
- Smile bright and show off my new and improved pearly whites!

Before... Can't wait to post After!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails