Image Map

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Jell-O Peeps Jigglers

Ready for some more Peep-shaped treats? How about the easiest of all things to make? 

Jell-O!


Honestly, I happened to have four packages of Jell-O in my cupboard (because I know someone who works at Kraft Foods) and thought this would be the perfect reason to use them! Of all the Peep-shaped treats, these came out truest to the mold form.


This was also the easiest recipe to make. Boil two cups of water, add two packages of Jell-O (any flavor), pour into the molds, put in the fridge. Done.  And look... They jiggle...


Have yourselves a fun weekend! I'll be busy trying to figure out what else I can make in peep shapes with these molds!





Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails